Thursday, November 12, 2009

Need hair cut advice - fine hair?

I have fine hair, but lots of it everywhere except in front. It's thinning there due to a thyroid problem. I'm on meds for the thyroid, but it won't reverse existing damage. I have a full roundish face. I usually wear my hair straight. Right now it's shoulder length and all one lenth. I don't like to do much with it - no curling irons, perms, or the like. Live in a very windy area, so it wouldn't do much good anyway. Any suggestions? I'm tired of the same old hair style.



Need hair cut advice - fine hair?

try adding layers to it. the layers will make it seem thicker and add volume. Or if you dont mind going short try a short hair cut



Need hair cut advice - fine hair?

try getting your hair cut super short. Almost like a boy cut. or perhaps a bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment