Thursday, November 12, 2009

New hair cut?? Helpp?

Its hard to explain but like this,



Short, always in a pony tail, hair drops down on my cheeks!



Dammit,, oki,,



I want my hair like the girl in this video閳?



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAiFPsc_W...



[[watch the video if you want]]



Anyway..



What is the styile,, what shall I say to the hair dresser so I can get It like that.?



thanks



New hair cut?? Helpp?

she just has a long side fringe with layering around the front.



New hair cut?? Helpp?

well she has her hair up and it is parted at the side, so it won't be hard. Just get choppy layers in your hair and have them cut your hair with a razor instead of scissors, then straighten it to get the edgy look, it'll look different on you though so you'll have to make it your own

No comments:

Post a Comment