Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hair cut?! i need help on what i should do!!! plz!!??

okay here is a description of my hair:



-mediumtodark brown



-4 inches from my shoulders



and all my friends are telling me that i should get black highlights?? i think it sounds good..what do you think...



I don't want short hair.....at all! not shorter that my shoulders plz!



any pictures that you could show me what my hair would look good as? plz help!!!!



thanks a bunch!!!!!



really appreciate it!



:)



Hair cut?! i need help on what i should do!!! plz!!??

I think you should get sideswept bangs and cut your hair in layers. If your friends think the highlights look good on you then you should get the highlights :]



Whatever it is that you choose, make sure that it looks cute on you! Try asking your stylist too. My stylist helped me choose my haircut and I love it!



Good luck :]



Hair cut?! i need help on what i should do!!! plz!!??

I think caramel highlights would look better.



Hair cut?! i need help on what i should do!!! plz!!??

do layers oh and my hair is brown to so one time i did the bottom four inches red and put a few blonde highlights or not don't matter but it would be cute i think it



good luck nevermind don't do layers

No comments:

Post a Comment