Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hair cut needed soon, need help?

Hey, I have longish hair at the moment and it gets really mucked when it gets all windswept and everything. I would like a hair style thats a bit shorter and i can wax about a bit can you post some pics so i can show the hairdresser?



My school is kind of strict on long hair but you can post long haired pics you think i would suit as well maybe for the summer, but preferably a style that i can wax about for now.



Pics of me:



http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2183/...



http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9954/...



Hair cut needed soon, need help?

Any reputable hairdressers will have pictures you can look at. You should be able to get a free consultation so that you can discuss your worries and get advice.



I will not look at your pictures as I don't need to see you. It is your hair, your choice: nothing to do with me.



I can only give you the above advice.



Hair cut needed soon, need help?

i love your hair in the first picture.



Hair cut needed soon, need help?

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii188...



Get a haircut somewhat like that, but you don't have to dye it black or anything. If it looks to "emo" for you, just cut it a bit shorter, keep it in your regular hair color, and it can look more surfer-ish or something.



It's all up to you; plus, they have some good hairstyle pictures and haircut place, so be sure to look through them!



:]



Hair cut needed soon, need help?

You look good in the first picture, you're good looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment