Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair Question?

hey to girls my age (21 to 22) or i guess very close, who have FINE hair. I recently (like 3 days ago) got my hair cut in layers (the longest layers are like just to my shoulders I guess). I'm wondering what is the SHORTEST time it's taken for your hair's layers to grow a couple inches or three inches after cutting it?



Hair Question?

depnds on how fast yur hair grows mine grew an inch in 2 months



Hair Question?

3 to 4 months



Hair Question?

Hair growth is not related to age or sex. For example, I have fine hair that grows at an incredible rate. I get so tired of trimming it! Pay attention to your hair, then you'll know at what rate it grows (fast, medium, slow).



Hair Question?

MAYBE 2-3 MONTHS



Hair Question?

2 months

No comments:

Post a Comment