Thursday, November 12, 2009

I want a really cute hair cut with side bangs not to much but to kind of cover my eyes I'm 12 w

I just want a cute hair cut that would suite my age [12] and my hair. My hair is really dark brown and about 2 or 3 inches down from my shoulder. Thanks %26lt;3



I want a really cute hair cut with side bangs not to much but to kind of cover my eyes I'm 12 whats cute for m

layer your hair.



side-part your bangs. and make the bangs go diagonally from the face down.



leave the length alone.



side parts look better with long hair.



i have that style. =]



I want a really cute hair cut with side bangs not to much but to kind of cover my eyes I'm 12 whats cute for m

The answer above sounds cute. Try and keep



your hair out of your eyes. When you read it will strain your eyes and you may end up needing glasses. The style you get should depend on how much time you want to spend fussing with your hair.



I want a really cute hair cut with side bangs not to much but to kind of cover my eyes I'm 12 whats cute for m

what i did and i am 12 and i wanted the exact same thing you did. side bangs on both sides and my hair is about the same lenghth as yours. What i would do is get side bangs on both sides of your head, and layer it, and get ur hair angeld.



that would look so pretty! that is the new style for teenage girls!



best of wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment